Snuffy’s presence on the field in Blue Lock chapter 222 has completely changed the direction of the game. The distance between Bastard Munchen and victory was only 1 goal apart. With Snuffy on the field, even one goal seems like a far-fetched one. There was no doubt about Bastard Munchen standing victorious at the end of this game but things seem to have changed now. Will Snuffy’s presence ensure the victory of the Ubers?
The flow of the game
Previously the central focus of the game was on Isagi and his rivalry with Kaiser. Barou and Lorenzo were posing a threat to the scores of their opponent. But Bastard Munchen still managed to score two goals through it.
Snuffy, the master of Ubers decided to come onto the field and stir the flow of the game. This led to Noel Noa making the same decision of entering the game.
For the first time, we saw Noel Noa failing at doing something. His opponent reacted quickly to his strategy and continued to possess the ball. But this disturbance was quickly made up for by Kaiser and Isagi stealing the ball from Barou. Currently, the match looks something like this.
- The focus seems to be back on Isagi and Kaiser.
- Barou is agitated and will make sure to score a goal to take his sweet revenge on Isagi and Kaiser.
- Noel Noa needs to even his score with Snuffy by cancelling out all his advances which can lead to the victory of the Ubers.
Will the Ubers win?
The chances of Ubers’ winning have taken a stride after the recent chapter. But with the next opponent in mind, Bastard Munchen’s victory seems more likely. Isagi needs to face off with all his opponents who have all changed after choosing their respective clubs. And out of all his rivals, only Rin is left.
While the game seems to be going on in the favour of the Ubers let’s take a look at the power levels of both teams.
- Ubers’ defense is very strong and with Snuffy on the field, it’s getting easier for them to be on the offensive as well. Even with that, Bastard Munchen has a stronger offensive front with Kaiser, Isagi, Kunigami, and Noel Noa backing them up.
- Barou is a monster and can score plenty of goals on his own. But now with Kaiser who has the same vision as Barou, it becomes difficult for him to score goals with such ease.
- Hiori has been making constant appearances which makes it likely that he’ll enter the match when Noel Noa exits it if they haven’t yet scored the third goal. It’s hard to predict how Hiori’s presence will change the game. But Blue Lock has paid off every build-up so we can expect some exciting moments there. Hopefully in favor of Bastard Munchen.
The match gets more feisty with every chapter release. With its end nearly in sight, anybody can make the final goal, but in that sense, Bastard Munchen is closer to victory. Although Blue Lock has surprised readers with twists quite often, so the match can still take unlikely turns which will only be revealed with the upcoming releases.