Isagi has another showdown coming up with his rival Kaiser in upcoming chapters of Blue Lock. Kaiser’s goal in Blue Lock chapter 221 helped Bastard Munchen in taking the lead. Isagi and Kaiser have been fighting against each other to be the better striker. The final goal can put an end to this fight, with a goal from either of them.
With a score of 2-1, we saw Snuffy, the master of Ubers entering the match. This led to Noel Noa entering the match as well. Bastard Munchen can win the match with just 1 goal but now with the master of the opposite team on the field, it won’t be that easy to score a goal. Then who will win the Bastard Munchen vs Ubers? And who will score the final goal?
Here’s a breakdown of all the possibilities that the Bastard Munchen vs Ubers match holds.
The possibilities of Kaiser’s goal
- This is the likeliest outcome. Isagi mentioned it himself that without Noel Noa he wouldn’t have scored the goal and Kaiser is the better striker as of now. So unless Isagi evolves during the match, the goal will end up being Kaiser’s.
- He finally acknowledged Isagi when he was being praised by Ness, seeing Isagi as an equal will help him try harder to defeat him.
- Kaiser is stronger than Isagi, in terms of physical abilities and he has his weapon Kaiser Impact. His final goal will address this difference between them and is a better way to move the story forward.
The possibilities of Isagi’s goal
- Isagi losing to Kaiser in this match can be used as a solid build and overcoming his defeat during the match against PXG will lead to a better payoff. As his opponent will be Rin Itoshi. Having both his rivals on the same field might put him in the zone and unlock new potential in him.
- Scoring a goal with Noel Noa’s assist isn’t something he’s likely to do again given the egotist that he is.
- Isagi scoring the final goal without any personal development will leave a bad taste in his mouth which can also be used as a catalyst for his growth in the next match.
There are also possibilities of Noel Noa scoring the goal but he has been very particular about just being a mentor and not taking the spotlight to himself. This makes him different from the other masters in the neo-egotist league so far. He’ll only be on the field for 3 minutes and probably spend them in sabotaging Snuffy’s plays. The final goal might happen after he’s off the field.
Ubers winning the match is another very likely outcome, given the difference in abilities between Isagi and Kaiser isn’t that far apart in terms of meta-vision. Both of them losing this match will give both of them a boost to evolve into their better versions. Barou and Lorenzo wouldn’t let them win easily either. The latter has been keeping his opponents at bay so far.
Blue Lock chapter 222 will probably focus on the showdown between the masters. Kaiser vs Isagi will go on even after this match. Kaiser is a formidable opponent and different from everyone else Isagi has faced so far, he needs to be defeated for Isagi to become the best striker. But how, let’s find out in the upcoming chapters.