Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba has taken the anime world by storm with its visually stunning animation and gripping storyline. However, what many fans may not know is that some of their favorite Demon Slayer characters are voiced by the same voice actors as some of the most iconic characters from another popular anime, Naruto.
Today, we will be highlighting 10 characters in Demon Slayer that are voiced by the same voice actors from Naruto. Get ready to be surprised by the range and versatility of these talented voice actors as they bring these Demon Slayer characters to life with their distinctive vocal performances.
10 characters in Demon Slayer that are voiced by the same Voice Actors from Naruto
10 — Kengo Kawanishi
- Kengo Kawanishi, popularly known for voicing various supporting casts, voiced Muchiro Tokito, a major supporting character in Demon Slayer, and the current Mist Hashira.
- He also voiced Young Shisui in Naruto: Shippuden.
Kawanishi brings his signature style to the character, imbuing him with a sense of wisdom and strength that adds depth to the show’s overall narrative.
9 — Ishida Akira
- Ishida Akira is a renowned Japanese voice actor who has brought life to several popular anime characters. He voiced Akaza in Demon Slayer, a ruthless and powerful demon who serves as one of the main antagonists of the series.
- He also voiced Gaara in Naruto, a powerful ninja from the Hidden Sand Village who possesses the ability to manipulate sand.
Ishida’s captivating performances have made these characters unforgettable for anime fans around the world.
8 — Satoshi Hino
- Satoshi Hino is a talented Japanese voice actor who has lent his voice to many beloved anime characters. He voiced Kyojuro Rengoku in Demon Slayer, a charismatic and powerful Demon Slayer who serves as a mentor to the series’ protagonist.
- Hino also voiced Sai in Naruto, a skilled ninja who possesses the ability to create ink-based creatures to aid him in battle.
Hino’s nuanced performances have brought depth and emotion to these characters, making them favorites among anime fans.
7 — Koyama Rikiya
- Koyama Rikiya is a well-known Japanese voice actor who has breathed life into many iconic anime characters. He voiced Shinjiro Rengoku in Demon Slayer, the father of the series’ beloved character, Kyojuro Rengoku.
- Koyama also voiced Yamato in Naruto, a skilled ninja who possesses the unique ability to mimic others’ jutsu techniques.
Koyama’s impressive range and ability to convey complex emotions have made his performances unforgettable, cementing his status as a legend in the world of anime voice acting.
6 — Morikawa Toshiyuki
- Morikawa Toshiyuki is a highly respected Japanese voice actor who has brought to life many beloved anime characters. He voiced Kagaya Ubuyashiki in Demon Slayer, the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps who holds a deep compassion for all who fight against demons.
- Morikawa also voiced Minato Namikaze in Naruto, the Fourth Hokage who was known for his unparalleled speed and the development of the Flying Thunder God technique.
Morikawa’s rich and resonant voice has brought depth and complexity to these characters, making them unforgettable for fans of both series.
5 — Seki Toshihiko
- Seki Toshihiko is a renowned Japanese voice actor who has played many memorable anime characters. He voiced Muzan Kibutsuji in Demon Slayer, the series’ main antagonist who possesses immense power and an insatiable thirst for blood.
- Seki also voiced Iruka Umino in Naruto, a kind-hearted ninja who acts as a mentor to Naruto and his classmates.
His ability to convey both the menace of Muzan and the warmth of Iruka has made Seki a fan favorite in the world of anime voice acting.
4 — Ootsuka Houchuu
- Ootsuka Houchuu is a veteran Japanese voice actor who has voiced many iconic anime characters. He voiced Sakonji Urokodaki in Demon Slayer, a wise and powerful swordsman who serves as a mentor to the series’ protagonist, Tanjiro.
- Ootsuka also voiced Jiraiya in Naruto, a legendary ninja who serves as a mentor and father figure to Naruto.
The parallels that can be drawn between the two figures are countless, and they have been pivotal in the development of the main character. His commanding voice and powerful performances have made these characters memorable for anime fans around the world.
3 — Kusunoki Taiten
- Kusunoki Taiten is a talented Japanese voice actor who has delivered remarkable performances in various anime roles. He voiced Rokuro in Demon Slayer, a skilled swordsman who fights alongside the Demon Slayer Corps.
- Kusunoki also lent his voice to Ibiki Morino in Naruto, a stern and intimidating shinobi known for his skills in interrogation.
With his versatile voice, Kusunoki captures the essence of both characters, bringing intensity and depth to their portrayals, and leaving a lasting impression on the audience.
2 — Terasoma Masaki
- Terasoma Masaki is a talented Japanese voice actor who has portrayed diverse and memorable characters in anime. He voiced Saburo in Demon Slayer, a member of the Demon Slayer Corps with a distinct personality and unique abilities.
- Masaki also voiced Hidan in Naruto, a rogue ninja who possesses an immortality technique and is known for his sadistic nature.
Masaki’s ability to embody both Saburo’s determination and Hidan’s twisted personality showcases his range as a voice actor, leaving a lasting impact on the audience.
1 — Morikubo Shoutarou
- Morikubo Shoutarou is a highly skilled Japanese voice actor who has breathed life into numerous beloved anime characters. He voiced the Spider Brother in Demon Slayer, a member of the Spider clan who poses a formidable challenge to the Demon Slayer Corps.
- Masaki also lent his voice to Shikamaru in Naruto, a strategic genius and loyal friend with a laid-back attitude.
With his versatile vocal range, Masaki brings depth and authenticity to both the Spider Brother’s eerie presence and Shikamaru’s clever and relatable personality, captivating viewers with his exceptional performances.
In conclusion, the interconnected world of anime reveals fascinating collaborations among voice actors, bridging different series and bringing beloved characters to life in unexpected ways. In “Demon Slayer,” we find an intriguing overlap with “Naruto” as 10 characters are voiced by the same talented voice actors. This connection adds an extra layer of excitement for fans, as they recognize familiar voices behind new and captivating personalities.
From Satoshi Hino’s portrayal of Rengoku and Sai to Terasoma Masaki’s performances as the Spider Brother and Shikamaru, these voice actors demonstrate their remarkable range and ability to breathe unique life into each character they voice. Such collaborations not only showcase the talent of these voice actors but also serve as a testament to the enduring impact and interconnectedness of anime storytelling.