After a long and anxious wait, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 250 spoilers are finally here! Last week’s shocking cliffhanger ending showed Yuta Okkotsu unleashing his Domain Expansion against the Sendai Colony. Fans were left on the edge of their seats, desperate to see the full power of Yuta’s Domain.
Unfortunately, legal troubles threatened to delay the leaks, as several individuals were arrested for distributing manga spoilers. It looked like we might have to endure an excruciating wait to get the leakers back.
But thankfully, our leaker allies came through for us in the end. Against all odds, they managed to provide JJK 250 spoilers summaries and raw scans just a day later than the usual Wednesday spoiler release day. And let us just say – this chapter does not disappoint.
So without further ado, let’s dive into the incredible spoilers and raw scans for the milestone 250th chapter of Jujutsu Kaisen!
JJK 250 Spoilers: Yuta gives Sukuna a taste of his own medicine
Picking up right where last week’s cliffhanger left off, JJK Chapter 250 wastes no time showing the absolute devastation of Yuta’s Domain Expansion, “True and Authentic Love.” Thanks to his copied Cursed Technique, Rika manifests in countless tiny forms that swarm Sukuna. The raw power on display is jaw-dropping.
- With his recent battles against Gojo, Sukuna is unable to rely on his own Domain Expansion or Reversed Cursed Technique to heal.
- He’s forced to block Yuji’s punches, but we can see the damage accumulating.
As Yuta prepares another wave of attacks, Sukuna moves to block his sword. But Yuji lands a vicious kick right on cue, again shaking Sukuna to his core. It’s clear Yuji and Yuta have been training extensively to coordinate their joint Domain attack.
Sukuna questions what they’ve been up to for the past month. Yuji replies “Effort and perseverance,” while Yuta says “We cheated.” On the next page, the two unleash a combination of complex cursed techniques simultaneously, showing just how far they’ve come.
After coordinated attacks from Yuji and countless strikes from Rika, Yuta unveils the true terror of his Domain Expansion.
- Thanks to his copied Cursed Technique, Yuta is able to select one of Sukuna’s own abilities and turn it against him. He unleashes Sukuna’s dreaded Cleave against him.
- Sukuna is completely caught off guard as his signature move is used point-blank, hinting at devastating damage.
The chapter ends on this nail-biting cliffhanger, with the tide turning decisively against the King of Curses. After 250 chapters, Yuta may have finally discovered Sukuna’s weakness. This final page will have fans racing to read the next chapter as soon as possible.
Will Megumi finally awake?
Meanwhile, Yuji continues his fierce assault on Sukuna, raining down punch after punishing punch. Each blow seems to rattle Sukuna’s soul inside Megumi’s body. Yuji is strategically attacking the metaphysical border between Sukuna and Megumi, trying to shake Megumi’s soul awake.
With each attack, Yuji is severing the ties between Sukuna and Megumi’s body, reducing the amount of cursed energy Sukuna is able to produce. If this continues long enough, Sukuna won’t have enough cursed energy to maintain his form and will have to go back inside Megumi’s body as Fushiguro makes his much-awaited comeback from the Shadow Realm.
All of this hinges on Yuta and Yuji’s continuous assault and no “Ah, my anti-soul punch technique that I haven’t used since the Heian Era” plot armor from Sukuna. Megumi should be waking up pretty soon.
When will Jujutsu Kaisen 250 Release?
While we’ve gotten an electrifying taste of the action from leaks, Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 250 will officially launch this weekend. The milestone 250th chapter is scheduled for release on Monday, February 12 at 12 am JST.
However, release times will vary across different timezones:
- Pacific Daylight Time: Sunday, February 11 2024 at 08:00
- Central Daylight Time: February 11 2024 at 10:00
- Eastern Daylight Time: Sunday, February 11 2024 at 11:00
- British Summer Time: Sunday, February 11 2024 at 16:00
- Central European Summer Time: Sunday, February 11 2024 at 17:00
- Indian Standard Time: Sunday, February 11 2024 at 20:30
- Philippine Time: Sunday, February 11 2024 at 23:00
- Japan Standard Time: Monday, February 12, 2024 at 00:00
- Australian Central Standard Time: Monday, February 12 2024 at 00:30
Yuta and Yuji team up to unleash a relentless assault on Sukuna, proving just how far they’ve come. The leaks indicate this is only the beginning, with many more shocking moments likely still to come.
While waiting for the official release, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for more Jujutsu Kaisen updates and analysis. We send out original letters twice a week packed with unique recommendations, fun facts, and editorials about all things anime and manga. It’s the perfect way for fellow fans to stay plugged into the jujutsu-verse.