Sukuna is the undisputed King of Curses and the level of understanding he possesses about cursed energy is simply unmatched. When Itadori once asked Gojo if he could win a fight against Sukuna, he confidently replied he would. But are there any other characters that can beat Sukuna? Can Kashimo or Yuta defeat Sukuna in Jujutsu Kaisen? Let’s find out.
- Sukuna can easily destroy powerful spirits with only a fifth of his full strength. This shows how incredibly frightening Sukuna is and the only thing that prevented him from causing chaos was Itadori.
- But now that he has taken Megumi as his vessel, there is no one to control him, and he can do whatever he pleases.
SPOILER ALERT: The following will contain spoilers from the Jujutsu Kaisen manga.
How strong is Ryomen Sukuna in Jujutsu Kaisen?
During the Golden Age of jujutsu, Sukuna was a famous sorcerer who struck fear into the hearts of many. He was incredibly powerful and managed to defeat and kill thousands of other jujutsu sorcerers who dared to confront him.
Ultimately leading to him being recognized as the most powerful sorcerer in history. It also suggests that Ten Shadows is a stronger power compared to Limitless. As a result, we can conclude that if Sukuna successfully masters and controls Mahoraga completely, he can also defeat Gojo Satoru.
Can Hajime Kashimo beat Sukuna? What are his powers?
- Kashimo is like a battery that uses his polearm/staff to release electrical energy in battles. He can control the flow of electricity in different ways, either in a series or parallel circuit, to attack sorcerers or objects.
- His Reverse Cursed Technique allows him to reverse the flow of electrons or cursed energy, moving from positive to negative using positive energy.
His Domain Expansion creates a barrier-free, wide-reaching electrical field. Kashimo can also make a binding vow, turning himself into a stationary power source with high voltage and an even larger range.
However, despite his strengths, Kashimo’s character arc and abilities have not yet reached their full potential. And it remains to be seen whether he can surpass the might of Sukuna.
Can Yuta defeat Sukuna in Jujutsu Kaisen?
After Yuta’s debut in Jujutsu Kaisen 0, he has acquired quite a name for himself. The sweet boy with an all-consuming curse is the latest eye candy for JJK fans. In the case of Yuta defeating Sukuna, that’s a tough one.
- According to Gojo, Yuta has the potential to become even stronger than him in the future if he is given enough time.
- Gojo believes that the new generation, including Yuta, won’t be limited to being just Special Grade like himself. However, it’s worth mentioning that Yuta is already classified as a Special Grade sorcerer.
The sum it up, Yuta can access or control Rika. If he could gain control over Rika, his chances of winning the war against the Jujutsu World would be 99%, even against Sukuna.
Both characters have shown tremendous growth and promise, but their paths are still unfolding. And as the story progresses, fans eagerly await further revelations and power-ups that may solidify the potential successor to Gojou Satoru.
That’s everything to know about can Kashimo or Yuta defeat Sukuna in Jujutsu Kaisen or not. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comments down below.