Jujutsu Kaisen has been doing exceptionally well with the ongoing second season. With the release of Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 3, it has managed to create history by securing a record as the highest-rated episode of the franchise. The episode has received a lot of critical acclaim on IMDb and has also received a lot of love from fans. Jujutsu Kaisen season 2 episode 3 presents a battle between Gojo Satoru and Toji Fushiguro, with Gojo being defeated in a pool of his blood.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 3 recap
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 3 shows Riko, the Star Vessel, along with Gojo and Geto who are escorting her. Riko’s only family member Kuroi has been kidnapped. The kidnappers demand that Gojo and Geto along with Riko must fly to Okinawa, where they eventually rescue Kuroi.
But Geto feels a little suspicious of the entire operation as they take a break at the beach. They return to Jujutsu High for the third day of their mission when Fushiguro suddenly attacks Satoru and shocks Geto. Getou pushes Fushiguro back with his cursed spirit, but Gojo asks Geto not to panic as Fushiguro could not reach his vitals.
Gojo asks Geto to take Riko to Tengen, while he deals with Fushiguro. Finally, Gojo realizes that Fushiguro actually uses a Heavenly Pact to give himself physical prowess, and doesn’t have cursed energy. In the end, Fushiguro uses his Special Grade Tool, the Inverted Spear of Heaven to defeat Gojo, as we see Geto and the others getting closer to Tengen’s territory.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 3 reigns with a 9.7 rating on IMDb
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 3 has managed to secure a 9.7 rating on IMDb. Moreover, above two thousand people have given the episode a 10/10 rating. Fans and critics are loving the animation style and the splendid execution of the episode. The action sequences are perfectly placed and the suspense is built up in a very thrilling fashion.
- Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 3 has been titled Hidden Inventory Part 3.
- Unlike every other anime, these reviews have also been bombed by fans from other anime, bringing down the overall score of the show.
- But more than five thousand users rate every episode of Jujutsu Kaisen, which further reduces the chances of this episode retaining the same rating.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 episode 4 surpassing episode 3 – is that a possibility?
The present difference between the highest-rated and the second-highest-rated episode of Jujutsu Kaisen is not high. Moreover, the third episode also has a chance of getting more reviews, which might collectively bring out the overall rating in the future. But, is there a chance that Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 3 could be surpassed by the upcoming Episode 4?
- The upcoming Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 episode 4 will be featuring the second round of the battle between Gojo and Fushiguro.
- We will witness Gojo unleashing his real potential, and after the initial defeat in the third episode, the upcoming one will focus on Satoru as the crowned prince.
- Therefore, the upcoming episode does hold the possibility of becoming the highest-rated episode and surpassing the third one.
Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 episode 3 is one of the most artistically crafted episodes of the entire series. While the second season is doing exceptionally well, it will be interesting to see how the upcoming episodes shape the ratings and reviews of the entire series across various platforms.