Anime fans have every reason to be excited about July as it unfolds into a spectacular month. The premieres of Horimiya, Mushoku Tensei, and Jujutsu Kaisen are already on the list, and the third season of Rent-A-Girlfriend is set to grace our screens very soon. So, be with us to know more about Rent a Girlfriend Season 3 Episode 1 Release date, where to watch, plot, and more.
How many volumes of Rent a Girlfriend were adapted until Season 3?
The first season of Rent-A-Girlfriend brought life to the initial six volumes of Reiji Miyajima‘s manga series, known as Kanojo, Okarishimasu, or Rent-a-(Really Shy!)-Girlfriend.
- In the second season, they made a TV show based on the next six volumes of Rent-A-Girlfriend, and it ended with the 12th Volume of the manga. For the upcoming third season, they will continue the story from Volume 13.
- The studio responsible for making the animated series is called TMS Entertainment, and the original network that airs Rent-A-Girlfriend is JNN.
Rent a Girlfriend Season 3 Episode 1 Release date
The first episode of Rent a Girlfriend Season 3 will be shown on Saturday, July 8, 2023, in Japan, starting at 1:23 am JST. It will be broadcasted on 28 TV stations connected to TBS and MBS’ Super Animeism programming Block.
Additionally, you can also watch the episode on various streaming platforms in Japan, such as DMM TV, ABEMA, U-Next, and others. Here are the release timings for the first episode of Rent a Girlfriend Season 3 in different time zones:
- Pacific Standard Time (PST): July 7, 9:23 am
- Central Standard Time (CST): July 7, 11:23 am
- Eastern Standard Time (EST): July 7, 12:23 pm
- British Summer Time (BST): July 7, 5:23 pm
- Indian Standard Time (IST): July 7, 9:53 pm
- Central European Standard Time (CEST): July 7, 6:23 pm
- Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT): Saturday, July 8, 1:53 am
- Philippine Standard Time (PST): Saturday, July 8, 12:23 am
Where to watch this first episode online?
Crunchyroll will stream the first episode, along with all the new episodes of this third part, exclusively for fans around the world, except in Asia. Muse Communication, the company that obtained the rights for the first two seasons, is anticipated to include season 3 in its lineup for Summer 2023.
What will be the plot of Rent a Girlfriend Season 3?
Season 3 of Rent a Girlfriend will pick up where the previous season ended. In the second season, they covered the events from the manga’s 12th Volume and some parts of the 13th Volume. These portions will be used as the basis for the upcoming season’s storyline. It will most likely show that Kazuya will agree to help Mizuhara with the budget for her indie film after considering Kazuya’s suggestion of crowdfunding.
This means that Kazuya will have to spend more time with Mizuhara, which could create conflicts between Kazuya and Ruka. Additionally, Kazuya will have to deal with his neighbor, Mini, who discovers his secret of renting girlfriends.
Will Mizuhara and Kazuya end up together?
Although having rental girlfriends may have given Kazuya a negative image, his genuine affection for Mizuhara is likely to be acknowledged, and he will probably receive support in pursuing a romantic relationship with her.
That’s everything to know about Rent a Girlfriend Season 3 Episode 1 Release date, where to watch and more. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comments down below.