The most powerful Cursed Techniques in Jujutsu Kaisen act as a hierarchical denomination of strength. While there are sorcerers whose creativity gives them an edge over such powerful techniques, it is mostly the case that cursed techniques prove to be formidable against any opponent during battle.
The wielders of these techniques remain undefeated against weaker foes and when applied correctly, these hold the capacity to even obliterate stronger enemies. In this article, we will look at the top 10 most powerful cursed techniques in Jujutsu Kaisen.
Top 10 most powerful Cursed Techniques in Jujutsu Kaisen – ranked
10. Haruta Shigemo’s Cursed Technique Miracle
- Haruta Shigemo is a supporting character in Jujutsu Kaisen, who had little to no idea of how his Cursed Technique Miracle functioned.
- It automatically would erase his memories and at times get activated while he was witnessing a miracle happen, such as encountering a rare event of witnessing a four-leaf clover in the wild.
With the witnessing of every miracle, the markings under his eyes would turn black to signify that he has indeed stored that miracle. This has a limit of up to six times and further allows Shigemo to escape fatal situations without any foolproof explanation. It was how he survived Sukuna’s Domain Expansion several times before his miracles ran out and he couldn’t escape Sukuna any longer.
9. Hiromi Higuruma’s Cursed Technique Judgeman
Hiromi Higurama’s Cursed Technique Judgeman makes him a judge, jury, and executioner, with his Shikigami Judgeman given the role of the prosecutor. However, his Judgman is only applicable within a Domain Expansion, allowing him to prosecute his opponent for any minor misdemeanor during their lives.
- Higurama’s Domain Expansion is extremely powerful and effective as it allows him to pass judgments and entirely execute his opponents by rendering them of their Cursed Energy.
- Hiromi’s ability to wipe out the opponent’s cursed energy is based on a verdict known as Confiscation.
- He can also pass a verdict of a Death Penalty, in which case he can summon the “Executioner’s Sword” that cuts anything it touches and kills the opponent instantly.
8. Nobara Kugisaki’s Straw Doll Manipulation
- Nobara Kugisaki’s Straw Doll Manipulation is a powerful Cursed Technique that employs a hammer, nails, and a straw doll.
- It allows the user to take control of the opponent’s cursed energy by manipulating and restricting it through a straw doll. This technique can take down even the strongest of opponents, and render them defenseless and powerless.
Straw Doll Manipulation is a powerful technique if used in a strategic manner, however, it also becomes risky for the user as they either need blood or a part of the opponent’s bodily section to activate this technique and only restricts the element which has been collected. The Cursed Technique can also be used to entirely destroy an opponent and obliterate them, making it a risky yet effective move.
7. Mahito’s Idle Transfiguration
- Mahito in Jujutsu Kaisen has a Cursed Technique known as the Idle Transfiguration. This allows him to alter the shape of anyone’s soul that he touches, including his own.
- While on humans it results in death, the soul’s shape can be only tampered up to a certain degree before it is entirely destroyed. The tampered humans are known as Transfigured Humans and they act on Mahito’s command.
The effects of the changes on Mahito’s soul are stretched without any damage to his soul. He can turn into anything depending on the situation of the battle, making him a living weapon. At times, he can also take the shape of other creatures or develop features of such, making him an extremely dynamic and hostile opponent to go against.
6. Suguru Geto’s Cursed Spirit Manipulation
Suguru Geto’s Cursed Spirit Manipulation allows him to harness and control Cursed Spirits to his will. He can absorb and release these spirits and deploy them to launch devastating attacks, making him a vessel and a launchpad at the same time.
- His tactics remain extremely unpredictable due to the nature of his technique, as he can summon a multitude of Cursed Spirits without the opponent’s knowledge of their capabilities.
Geto’s abilities are divergent and complicated in nature. He is highly unpredictable and his evil strength and cunningness make him a considerable threat to the Jujutsu Society and to the world of humans.
5. Yuji Itadori’s Divergent Fist
Yuji Itadori‘s Divergent Fist is a powerful Cursed Technique that allows him to harness the cursed energy after an initial punch on his opponent. It makes his attacks significantly stronger and his power and speed are greatly heightened. Yuji can profess exceptional combat proficiency with the use of Divergent Fist and it can be used to defeat even the most powerful curses.
- Yuji’s Divergent Fist is generally a two-fold attack, where the bare punch hits first and then the cursed energy makes a second hit with greater impact.
- The balance that he needs to maintain remains a considerable show of strength and makes his technique one of the top 10 most powerful cursed techniques in Jujutsu Kaisen.
4. Yuta Okkotsu’s Copy
- Yuta Okkotsu’s Copy allows him to copy and imitate his opponent’s Cursed Technique.
- While the phenomenon behind this technique is not known, it gives Yuta the ability to overpower his opponents with a variety of Cursed Techniques that remain extremely unpredictable and are delivered in quick successions for an element of shock.
For a long time, Yuta believed that his Cursed Technique was Rika, his Cursed Spirit reincarnation of his childhood lover. But, he soon discovered that Rika was a reservoir of an endless amount of Cursed Energy which gave her the title of the ‘Queen of Curses’. Yuta and Rika together gave birth to Copy, which can be used to manifest any Cursed Technique to their disposal.
3. Megumi Fushiguro’s Ten Shadows Technique
Megumi Fushiguro’s Ten Shadows Technique is an inherited Cursed Technique of the Zenin Clan. While it remained in a very dormant and undiscovered state with Megumi, one could still witness the power it withheld within itself.
- The ten Shikigami allows the user to launch a variety of attacks in a series of consecutive and parallel deliveries.
- Sukuna pushed the Ten Shadows Technique to its extreme, even summoning Mahoraga which Megumi could never tame.
- The ten Shikigami can also be merged together into different conceptual realities, and when all of them are merged together it is known as the Totality.
- Sukuna was also able to alter the attacks of the Shikigami, making him an able wielder of the technique.
2. Ryomen Sukuna’s Cleave and Dismantle
Ryomen Sukuna’s Cleave and Dismantle remains with us as the only disclosed and known Cursed Technique of the King of Curses. His other techniques still remain the best-kept secrets, and during the battle against Satoru Gojo, he relied entirely on Mahoraga and the Ten Shadows Technique. His actual abilities are hidden in a ‘Black Box’ inside him.
- Cleave and Dismantle are powerful slashing attacks, whereas Dismantle is used against lesser threats and Cleave is a modifiable technique based on the opponent’s techniques.
- Dismantle is basically used for inanimate objects and he used it to bring down entire buildings in Shibuya. Cleave is used for Jujutsu Sorcerers and opponents and targets them based on their strength.
1. Satoru Gojo’s Limitless and Six Eyes
Satoru Gojo’s Limitless and Six Eyes stand as the leader of the most powerful Cursed Techniques in Jujutsu Kaisen. Limitless allows Gojo to have control over all aspects of space and is the root source of his Infinity. His Cursed Technique Reversal Blue, Red, and Purple are also destructive forces with disastrous effects. However, Satoru Gojo’s Limitless is only so powerful because of his Six Eyes.
- Six Eyes is a hereditary trait that was passed down to Gojo Satoru.
- It gives him unparalleled perception and understanding during battle and gives him an infinite reservoir of Cursed Energy, making him an impossible opponent to take down in battle.
- Gojo Satoru is the most powerful being in the world of Jujutsu Kaisen and his Cursed Techniques Limitless and Six Eyes stand as a testament to that.
The top 10 most powerful Cursed Techniques in Jujutsu Kaisen define the amount of strength a Jujutsu Sorcerer possesses based on their cursed energy. While this reservoir depletes for some and stays consistent with others, the application of cursed energy defines the strategic outcomes of a battle much more than the techniques themselves do.