My Hero Academia 393 spoilers just dropped and it’s screaming girl bonding (albeit in a bloody and gruesome manner) as the battle between Ochaco and Toga continues to escalate but ends up taking a surprising turn. It is clear that both characters are giving it their all, and the latest raw scans of My Hero Academia 393 show us things in a different light.
My Hero Academia 393 Spoilers
The 393rd chapter titled “A Girl’s Ego” begins with a flashback to the League of Villains discussing villain names. Toga and Shigaraki are the only ones who don’t have one, and Spinner suggests “Vampire Carmilla” for Toga.
Twice suggests “Pikachiu” because of the “Chiu Chiu” noise Toga makes while drinking blood. Dabi says that all these suggestions are terrible, that these two names are references to things that existed before quirks appeared in this world, and that she won’t be taken seriously.
- The chapter then cuts back to the present, where Toga and Uraraka are still fighting. Toga uses a new move called “Dead Man’s Legion,” which allows her to create clones of several different people.
- Uraraka is able to defend herself, but she is starting to get overwhelmed. We see multiple panels of the heroes being attacked by the clones and the reporter girl in the helicopter is saying that the Quirk Doomsday Theory is coming true right now.
The chapter ends with Toga remembering what Uraraka said about Curious’ death. This causes Toga to have a flashback of her own, where she remembers being bullied and rejected by her classmates and she remembers meeting Ochako on one such day when she was crying.
The two are drawn like little kids and Uraraka says that Toga’s smile is so beautiful that it even makes her wish her’s could be like that. Toga remembers her parents saying that she looked like a deviant, and then Uraraka says “I can’t pretend I didn’t see you smiling”.
- The two are crying and Uraraka’s fingers start to glow as lightning bolts come out of them. These bolts then spread across the battlefield and create an aura, causing the clones to float.
- Jiro realizes that Zero Gravity is spreading without Ochako touching the targets. Ochako says she won’t ignore Toga’s past crimes and she won’t necessarily support everything she does from now on, but if Toga still wants to talk to her, she’s willing to give her her own blood for the rest of her life.
My Hero Academia 393 Release Date
My Hero Academia 393 is going to be released on Monday, 10th July 2023 at 12 AM JST, and at the following times in other zones-
- Pacific Daylight Time: 8 AM
- Central Daylight Time: 10 AM
- Jap Daylight Time: 11 AM
- British Summer Season Time: 4 PM
- Central European Summer Season Time: 5 PM
- Indian Commonplace Time: 8:30 PM
- Philippine Time: 11:00 PM
- Australian Central Daylight Time: 00:30 AM (10th July)
In conclusion, My Hero Academia 393 will capture a significant moment in its history as two young girls question the ways of the world by forming a blood pact and trying to set a new precedent and somehow bridge the gap between misunderstood villains and heroes. Keep an eye out for the latest chapter here!