The final arc of Black Clover is moving forward in full swing, with the feeling of doom followed by a ray of hope in every chapter. Black Clover chapter 363 entailed the return of the Black Bulls. We witnessed the strength of Lucius once again. With the fight getting more and more fierce, when will we see the return of Asta? His return is awaited by everyone in the Clover Kingdom and it’ll probably not be long before we see his comeback to the Clover Kingdom.
Black Clover chapter 363: The Return of Black Bulls
The Black Bulls have returned to the Battlefield. Yami was up against Morgen when he mentioned how Morgen was the reason behind him becoming a captain. He engages in a dialogue with Morgen. He had already sensed the return of the Black Bulls. At the end of the chapter, we see them entering the battlefield.
Black Bulls have been a very significant part of every war and fight in the series. They get to have individual fights almost every time. This time seems no different, following the pattern of badass entrances for the Black Bulls.
Luck and Magna will probably storm off somewhere to fight strong villains. Nero, Gauche, and Zora will be assisting the others and we can expect Nacht to join the fight against Morgen.
Asta’s comeback in sight
The wait is almost over and Asta’s comeback is in sight. In chapter 362, we see Asta and the Sun Kingdom preparing for their arrival in the Clover Kingdom. There have been multiple glimpses to tease Asta’s advent to the main fight.
We should see him return shortly as the timing is nearly perfect with all the Black Bulls on the field. Damnatio’s presence can also be a hint towards what’s coming up, given his history with them.
- Asta might return with the warriors of the Land of the Sun. Yami is up against Morgen and it’s not just a physical fight but also an emotional one. We might see Yami in a pinch and Asta coming to his rescue. It’ll be a good way to introduce Asta to the battlefield.
- If he’s accompanied by the warriors of the Land of the Sun, then it’ll be even more grand for both Yami and the readers.
- Yuno has been fighting Lucius all alone since the beginning. If Asta directly decides to fight the main villain, then he’ll come to the same place as Yuno. Similar to Yami, Asta coming to Yuno’s rescue will be a rewarding moment.
- Asta’s appearance against Lucius will also rub off Damnatio, which will be a fun spin on the current events.
- Another possibility is the delay in his return with the introduction of the Diamond, Spade, and Heart kingdoms.
Not long into the battle and we already have so many cool moments in the final arc. This goes on to show what Black Clover has in store for us. With Asta’s comeback things are just going to get better and the upcoming releases will hopefully bring Asta along with them.