Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 243 leaks have recently dropped and even though we might not realize it right away, the recent events according to these spoilers change everything that we held obvious. While we discuss these changes and alterations, we have to remember that while the narrative took away a major character it also reintroduced one into the central storyline. In this article, we will look at Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 243 and the recent changes that have managed to take a different route for the narrative and all related expectations.
Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 243 leaks – how was Takaba vs Kenjaku a non-conventional battle?
Takaba vs Kenjaku was a fight that took a very non-conventional approach to the ideal battle narrative. Not only was it confusing and chaotic, it was also forced and imposed upon. Takaba’s Cursed Technique was revealed to be Soul Resonance in the previous chapter and this allowed him to not just materialize his own imagination but also force others to take part in it. At the same time, it allowed him to invade his opponent’s thoughts and manipulate their imagination too.
- Takaba vs Kenjaku therefore moves into a joke-off according to Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 243, and the two enter an alternate reality face off on stage.
- However, such a form of non-violent battle approach for someone like Kenjaku seems a lot deviated and distracted. Not only was Kenjaku intimidated by Takaba, but he was also scared and nervous about his weird opponent.
- JJK 243 thus makes this battle all the more interesting, as a failed comedian takes an ancient sorcerer into a domain that judges wits over strength, mainly brains over biceps.
Yuta’s appearance in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 243 makes Kenjaku’s death all the more interesting
Kenjaku is killed by Yuta in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 243. Not only was he and his cursed energy made invisible by Takaba, but Yuta managed to slash Kenjaku’s throat and entirely defeat his physical form. Kenjaku tried to manifest anti-gravity against Yuta’s attack, but the latter simply managed to slice the head without much effort. It is further revealed that this was the plan all along, making Yuta’s appearance not just an entrance but also an integration with the main story.
- Yuta has found his window into the Sukuna vs Yuji battle, and it is through his introduction as an aggressive fighter who just defeated Kenjaku.
- While we will not realize the worth of this scene so early, we have to understand that this move by Gege was meant to serve Yuta’s reintroduction in the series after his long hiatus as a mere probability.
- Yuta’s appearance therefore heightened the possibility of Sukuna’s defeat and his inception into the battlefield is now inevitably certain.
Kenjaku’s death is the biggest plot twist – Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 243 points towards an explanation
Kenjaku’s death in JJK 243 is the most unexpected twist of the entire series in the recent run. Kenjaku was not only beheaded but it also marked the end of Geto’s life as a living entity. While we will be assessing the truth and reality of his death in another article, we must understand the impact of his death and how it will cause all of his plans to perish and be gone.
There is yet another possibility that Kenjaku might take over someone else’s body, possibly Gojo’s if the body still remains and hasn’t been exorcised. However, these are mere possibilities and there is no fundamental basis to such claims and assumptions. Kenjaku was also the man behind all that was to happen to bring about a structural change in Japanese society, and now that he is gone, the entire burden falls on Sukuna alone.
Jujutsu Kaisen 243 spoilers have shaped a very integral plot twist and this will be a heavy blow to Sukuna. While all sorcerers can now freely focus on Sukuna, the fact that Yuta will be using his Cursed Technique freely from this point onwards is yet another major addition to the narrative at large. For more anime updates, subscribe to our newsletter at Spiel Anime!