Attack On Titan Tribute Game (or AOTTG) is a free browser game based on the Attack on Titan franchise which has spread it’s reach to live actions, merchandise, and more games like these. The game was made by Chinese developer, Feng Lee.
What is the Attack on Titan Tribute Game?
It is a third-person action game in which players take on the role of a Survey Corps soldier tasked with defending humanity from the Titans. The game features fast-paced, acrobatic combat, as well as a variety of different game modes, including:
- Story Mode: Players follow the story of the Attack on Titan anime and manga series, completing missions and defeating Titans along the way.
- Arcade Mode: Players compete to achieve the highest score in a timed challenge.
- Versus Mode: Players compete against each other in a variety of different game modes, including deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the flag.
Where to play Attack on Titan Tribute Game?
The game is available to play on a variety of platforms, including Mac and Windows on RC Mod.
Open the zip file using winzip or winrar and extract the files. Make sure AottgRC_Data and AottgRC.exe are in the same folder and are not named differently. Open AottgRC.exe to play.
- You must move the app to the “Applications” folder for some functions such as auto-update to work correctly.
- You must also allow special privilege for the app to run since it is not signed: www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac-software/mac-app-unidentified-developer-3669596/
- If your game crashes after clicking play (mostly if you are using the Catalina version), check the “Only show this dialogue if the option key is down” box, save and quit, then try again.
- The minimap function is disabled in the Mac version due to some compatibility problems.
How to Play Attack on Titan Tribute Game
The controls for Attack on Titan Tribute Game are relatively simple. Players use the WASD keys to move around, the space bar to jump, and the mouse to control the camera and aim their weapons.
To attack a Titan, players must first hook onto them using their grappling hooks. Once hooked on, players can then attack the Titan’s nape by pressing the left mouse button. Players can also use their grappling hooks to swing around Titans and avoid their attacks.
In addition to grappling hooks, players can also use a variety of other weapons to attack Titans, including blades, guns, and cannons. The type of weapon that is most effective against a Titan will vary depending on the Titan’s size and type.
Attack on Titan Tribute Game is a fun and challenging game that is sure to appeal to fans of the Attack on Titan anime and manga series. The game features fast-paced, acrobatic combat, as well as a variety of different game modes to keep players entertained. If you want to stay up-to-date on the latest Attack on Titan news and strategy guides, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter!