Jujutsu Kaisen manga surpasses Chainsaw Man in MangaPlus’ Hottest section and claims the second spot in the official listing. The recent changes and deaths have been a major reason for the rise of the manga’s popularity, which has managed to attract a lot of broken hearts and angry fans waiting patiently for the upcoming story and the fate of their favorite Gojo Satoru. In this article, we will look at the reasons why Jujutsu Kaisen has become the second Hottest manga in MangaPlus and how the death of Gojo Satoru has affected the fandom.
Jujutsu Kaisen MangaPlus ranking – a brief overview of its status
Jujutsu Kaisen manga has managed to secure the second position in MangaPlus’ Hottest section with a whopping 793250 views and counting. This has to be credited to the recent events in the series and the deaths of the major characters have significantly altered the entire narrative of the manga. What once used to be a plot centred around Satoru Gojo has now shifted the entire argument in favour of the antagonist.
Fans are swarming towards the Jujutsu Kaisen manga to follow up on the latest updates. While many are waiting for Satoru Gojo to return, others are waiting for the turn of events in the Kashimo vs Sukuna battle. Both of these events which are yet to perspire have kept the readers on the edge of their seats and the cliffhangers have proved to be emotionally draining for the fans.
Did Jujutsu Kaisen become MangaPlus’ second hottest manga overnight?
The success and popularity of Jujutsu Kaisen manga has not been an overnight phenomenon. Half of the credit goes to Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 as well, as a lot of the anime fans took to the manga after the slow pace of release of the episodes from Shibuya Arc. The recent Gojo vs Sukuna showdown in JJK 237 reverberated across the fandom and beyond and it sparked major conversations and discussions across various social media platforms.
- Jujutsu Kaisen has also been popular due to its phenomenal animation and quality of storytelling.
- The philosophical questions that it raises on the nature of humanity and human emotion and psychology have been directly influenced by a philosophical understanding of human society as a whole.
- Moreover, it also manages to decipher its own way of projecting these ideals through various hard-natured characters and therefore examines the underlying constraints and conflicts of the human mind.
Can Jujutsu Kaisen retain its position in MangaPlus’ hottest section?
Jujutsu Kaisen manga will be following a strict routine of the battles after the death of Gojo Satoru. Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 237 has already begun exploring the personality of Kashimo through various forms of existential questioning. The upcoming chapters further question the nature of Sukuna, and the fate of Megumi Fushiguro. This is sure to keep the anticipation high among the fandom and gives us a certainty that the manga will retain its position in the near future.
- Moreover, Satoru Gojo has been sealed in Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2, and this will also spark a lot of attention towards the manga, making it a substitute read within the anime fandom as well.
- This will also help the manga gain views and likes in MangaPlus’ hottest section and ultimately give it a secured position.
However, Kagurabachi manga has also been quickly rising in the ranks and due to the volatile and dynamic nature of such kinds of popularity in the world of manga, Jujutsu Kaisen might be overtaken by Kagurabachi in the future.
Jujutsu Kaisen has been gaining extreme popularity due to a multitude of reasons. But, this doesn’t ascertain the fact that it will forever retain this position. If Gege Akutami fails to narrate the upcoming story in a manner that convinces the fandom, the manga might also experience backlash and attract boycotts. That being said, we should presently hope for Gojo Satoru’s return so that our hearts are mended and our sleep is restored.