While Gojo Satoru has been killed off in Jujutsu Kaisen manga in the recent past, fans have been asking the same question over and over again – ‘Can Yuta inherit the Six Eyes in Jujutsu Kaisen?’ As this marks the beginning of a serious series of discussions and debates, the fact that Yuta stands as the strongest sorcerer in the manga at this point is a suitable circumstance for the said analogy to be applied.
This will be laden with complications and consequences, but it can possibly be the only plausible way that Kenjaku and Sukuna might be defeated in the manga.
Why is Yuta the only possible candidate for the Six Eyes?
Yuta’s Cursed Energy reserve is second to Gojo Satoru, and with Rika, he becomes as invincible as Satoru himself. While many of us might think that Yuji has the ability to defeat Sukuna, he doesn’t actually hold the power to do that on his own. It is true that the protagonist can hold off Sukuna for some time, given his new power upgrades, but to actually defeat the King of Curses, Yuta needs to be added to the dynamics of it.
- Yuta has the ability to copy Cursed Techniques and this gives him an upper hand in our list of candidates.
- If Rika can actually swallow Gojo’s Six Eyes ability, it will give Yuta the power to foresee and attain Godliness like Gojo Satoru.
If we are to follow this narrative, it also comes with added risks and measures.
- Yuta might not be able to withstand Six Eyes, given that it is not an inherited technique, but it builds up a possibility that Rika’s assistance will prove to be a major booster in this regard.
- Moreover, it is also possible that this series of events has already been initiated in the background as Ui Ui has most likely teleported Gojo’s body away from the battlefield.
If Yuji manages to hold on to Sukuna and Takaba stalls Kenjaku, the activation of the Six Eyes will prove extremely beneficial for the sorcerers at this point.
Is Six Eyes in Jujutsu Kaisen enough to defeat Sukuna?
The Six Eyes allows the user to foresee and bear extraordinary perception during battle. Moreover, they can manipulate and understand the flow of Cursed Energy, giving the user the ability to perform incredible tasks with ease.
But, the Six Eyes is only a perceptive ability and it will only help Yuta assist Yuji and the others in defending Sukuna and Kenjaku, not eliminating them altogether. This brings in another major question -“Will Yuta be able to uphold the Six Eyes technique? “
- The Six Eyes in Jujutsu Kaisen is an extremely tiring and brain-wrenching ability. It not only obliterates the abilities of the brain but burns the energy of the user from within. A flow of such amounts of information is tiring and it took Gojo years to master.
- So, Yuta might not simply be able to use Six Eyes in the most heightened sense, but his Copying technique will surely give him a certain lease when it comes to the usage of the technique.
That being said, we might as well conclude that the Six Eyes might not be able to defeat Sukuna in this form and stage and all we can hope for is that the technique doesn’t kill Yuta in the process.
Can Yuta inherit the Six Eyes like Kakashi did with the Sharingan?
Yuta has the ability to withhold and release an infinite amount of Cursed Energy. While he has been mostly kept away from the storyline, it is also hard to assume that the sorcerer cannot prove to be an able inhibitor for the ability at this moment. When we actually look at the way Yuta has grown as a sorcerer, one can be very optimistic about his flow of Cursed Energy and his use of Cursed Techniques.
Yuta might actually deliver the abilities of the Six Eyes much better than Gojo did, something like what Kakashi did with his gifted Sharingan in Naruto. Analogies like these are often too optimistic and therefore clouded. But such analogies are hopeful and help us retain our faith in the good and the right.
Whether Yuta inherits the Six Eyes in Jujutsu Kaisen or not, is not a question of when but why. If he does copy that ability, it will not only be miraculous, but he might also acquire Gojo’s senses and visions which will prove to be very beneficial for his battle against Sukuna.
An ability such as this is powerful and invincible, but the bearer must remember its limitations and constraints before acting recklessly, something that we can hope for from Yuta in Jujutsu Kaisen. For more anime updates, subscribe to our newsletter at Spiel Anime!